The Excelsior College School of Nursing offers an opportunity for motivated health care professionals—a high-quality Associate in Science in Nursing or Associate in Applied Science in Nursing degree that's affordable and convenient.
Excelsior's unique exam-based program is specifically designed to provide a pathway to a nursing degree for LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, and military corpsmen.
You can earn your degree from anywhere in the country while continuing to work at your current job. Students have the flexibility of meeting nursing theory requirements in three ways.
With our student-friendly nursing degree programs, you can:
- Study independently, without interfering with your work schedule.
- Get academic support from Excelsior's learning resources, study guides, and exam-preparation materials.
- Benefit from personalized advising.
- Fit a nursing associate degree into your budget.
- Improve your credentials, your job security, and your earning power.
- Build a foundation for life-long learning—including the potential for a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Get a Nursing Degree on Your Schedule, at Your Pace
Our nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
The School of Nursing has been designated a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for 2005-2008, 2008-2011, and 2011-2016 by the National League for Nursing.
Our nursing associate degree programs are specifically designed for individuals with experience in clinically oriented health care disciplines.