At Brescia University, we try to make the application process as easy and as painless as possible for you. You’ll find several applications below, just click on the one that applies to you. Oh, and did you hear? There’s no application fee when you apply online! How is that for painless?
Application for Freshman Students
This is the form for you if you are currently enrolled in high school or who have graduated from high school without attending a college or university.
- If you prefer to submit a printed version of the application, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-877-BRESCIA.
- If you have non-traditional credit (CLEP, AP, Dantes, IB), please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-877-BRESCIA.
- Official High School Transcript or GED scores (*WES evaluation required of international applicants.)
- ACT or SAT Scores (Not required if out of high school for more than three years.)
- TOEFL Score (*Required for non-native English speaking international applicants.)
Application for Transfer and Non-traditional Students
If you have attended a college or university in the past or graduated high school more than three years ago, this application is for you.
After submitting the application, transfer students must submit the following materials to the Office of Admission:
- Official Transcripts for every College or University you have attended. (*WES evaluation of international applicants.)
Non-traditional students must submit an official copy of high school transcript or an official GED score report in addition to the application.
Application for Online Students
This application is for students wishing to enroll in an online degree program with BUonline. For more information regarding online degree options, please visit the BUonline webpage.
After submitting the application, students must submit the following materials to the Office of Admission:
- Sealed, official transcripts from every institution you have attended after high school.
- If you have never attended any post-secondary school, please request to have your sealed, official high school transcripts sent directly from your school to ours.
Once we have received these transcripts, we will be able to make a determination of acceptance.
Application for Online MSW Program
This application is for those interested in our newly created online MSW program. Brescia University’s MSW program is pending approval by SACS-COC and anticipates approval prior to the start of the fall 2016 semester. Also, Brescia University’s MSW program is not yet accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) but we are actively working through the accreditation process, which takes three to four years. Students admitted during or after the academic year in which the program is granted candidacy will be recognized as having graduated from an accredited program.
- Please note that students must attach additional materials such as a resume, personal statement and final field evaluation in order to submit the online application. Please see the application for further details.
Application for MBA, MSM, and MSTL Programs
This application is for those interested in our Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree; or
our online, two-year, Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree; or
our evening, two-year, Master of Science in Teacher Leadership (MSTL) degree.